Nuture Progress & Growth
Enhancing Leadership Effectiveness - Step by Step
Keith has more than 15 years of coaching experience. His approach to coaching is grounded in leadership development, systems change, diversity and inclusion, conflict resolution, and team effectiveness. Keith tailors his approach based on the full range of professional and personal considerations that are relevant to sustainable success for his clients. In this way, Keith’s approach is inherently holistic and pragmatic. He collaborates with clients to understand expressed and covert dynamics that may affect relationship development, job performance and career success.
Keith has worked extensively on change initiatives that have incorporated leadership coaching as a central element of such efforts. He has coached senior leaders facing deep conflict. Moreover, he has conducted internal investigations to develop recommendations for improving leadership effectiveness.
A typical coaching session starts with a check-in question regarding your self-care and your life outside of work. We know that your capacity to work optimally requires energy and focus. This allows a holistic conversation that frames the business opportunities and challenges you must manage in a sustainable way.
What is Leadership Coaching?
- A deeply collaborative approach to enhance your capacity to realize new possibilities but doing so in a way that balances personal and professional priorities.
- A sequential process that allows a client to make incremental progress.
- An approach that requires an understanding of the organizational framework that clients must navigate.
- Responds to personal challenges using a variety of approaches that explore emotional intelligence, cultural competency, positive psychology.
Keith’s approach is tailored to the unique elements that define each of us. It is based on the assumption that incremental change is entirely achievable.
Although a client’s history and challenging habits may exist, coaching is a future focused proposition. Coaching brings those habits into sharp focus and allows the client to move forward without lapsing into limiting behaviors.
How Coaching Helps
- Improves leadership effectiveness
- Enhances interpersonal relationships
- Better understanding of organizational dynamics
- Improves delegation and time management skills
- Enhances cultural competency
- Assesses career and succession planning
- Enhances understanding of systemic change
- Accelerates learning and skill development
“Dr. Earley served as my executive coach and I am forever appreciative for his support. His method of coaching is very thought provoking and transformative. He helped me change my mindset around certain leadership challenges and propelled my growth as a leader. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Earley to any leader who is looking to accelerate his or her leadership potential. ”
Maximize Leadership Effectiveness with EQ-i 2.0
Assessment for Leadership
Emotional intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way
Why is EQI Important
Effective leaders are all alike in one crucial way: They all have a high degree of what has come to be known as emotional intelligence. It is even more important today that we are developing “emotionally intelligent leaders” to retain and develop the talent that will lead innovation and business growth.
Based on more than 20 years of research worldwide, the EQ-i 2.0® examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses. Respondents self-report on their life and workplace performance in 15 key areas of emotional skill proven to contribute to proficiency in complex business activities.