Invest in developing your employees and leaders
Using Assessments For Your Benefit
I am certified to administer several assessment tools to benefit clients. Assessments are beneficial for individuals, teams, and organizations to enhance awareness, develop competency, and improve relationships. I do not assume that all clients require a particular tool. Rather, assessments are tailored to meet the specific needs of the client. Check the links below for information on the principal assessments I use.
The purpose of assessments is to help companies assess and benchmark their current organizational development strategies and answer the questions:
Where is the business going and what people, talents, and skills do they need to get there?
Assessments gather insights and create a data-backed strategy for achieving organizational effectiveness and operational excellence. I help you give your employees and leaders individual-focused assessments to help them develop their skills, identify areas for improvement, and reach their full potential. I have the resources to set a solid foundation for sustainable growth, whether it’s on an organizational, team or individual level.
You might be wondering what kinds of assessments I offer to improve your employees’ and leaders’ performance, as well as your overall culture and organizational health. Here are a few examples of my organizational development assessments:
- IDI® Assessment – The Intercultural Development Inventory® (IDI®) is the premier cross-cultural assessment of intercultural competence that is used by thousands of individuals and organizations to build intercultural competence to achieve international and domestic diversity and inclusion goals and outcomes.
- EQ-i 2.0 – The EQ-i 2.0 is one of the most scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence instruments on the market today. This instrument measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents results in both numerical and graphical form.
- Gallup CliftonStrengths – Invented by Don Clifton, the CliftonStrengths assessment uncovers your unique rank order of 34 CliftonStrengths themes. Your CliftonStrengths themes are your talent DNA. They explain the ways you most naturally think, feel and behave.
- It only takes 177 questions to uncover the one true you. But it takes commitment to become the best you. Complete the CliftonStrengths assessment to unlock the personalized reports and resources you need to maximize your potential.
- Key Polarity Indicator™ – The Leadership KPI measures polarities that are hallmarks of a leader’s life – those tensions that must be mastered to effectively lead the people relying on you. With this information in hand, you’ll become wiser in the midst of complexity, braver to ask different questions in a polarized world, and a better leader while leading disruptive change.
- Navigating Polarities is a vital skill in today’s complex world. Polarities can create stress and suffering in relationships, on teams, and in organizations. And, they can also create positive and productive energy that yields incredible success. When you know how.